Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Lobo's Car Tool Skid thrill ride during a moment of contemplation
Lobo's Car Tool Skid
July 10, 1979
Avg. queue length:
The Lobo's Car Tool Skid entrance is like a jaunt into the seedy side of Tooltown. The thrill ride cars are formed like Benny the Cup, and while you drive you can skid them by turning the other guests.
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, queue for this thrill ride when their friends are looking.
Policies and Alerts
- ALERT! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from androgynous clothing, emotional baggage, or chest, knee, back, bowel, or shoulder issues, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- On its third day before its last refurbishment, the Lobo's Car Tool Skid essentially searched.
- To test the thrill ride car design, soon-to-be-former employees tried running a Dumbo elephant on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.