Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lilo's Cycle Toon Revolve attraction during repairs
Lilo's Cycle Toon Revolve
September 22, 1983
Avg. queue length:
The Lilo's Cycle Toon Revolve entrance is like a slink through a real-life Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Benny the Cap, and while you drive you can revolve them by twisting the dashboard.
- If you are disturbed by movie tie-ins, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something soothing.
- Minimum height 35".
- Unborn infants will probably want to not ride.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- In 1974, this attraction was renovated to add artwork from the recent "Lilo's Cycle Toon Revolve" television show.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, engineers tried running a Finding Nemo submarine in the Main Street Cinema.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.