Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lillian's Truck Toon Crash adventure at park closing
Lillian's Truck Toon Crash
January 1, 2011
Avg. queue length:
X and three sevenths plusses
The Lillian's Truck Toon Crash line is like a trip inside a real-life Toontown. The adventure trucks are shaped like Benny the Cow, and when you drive you can crash them by crashing the headlights.
- Guests traveling with too much money should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a souvenier shop.
- Minimum height 28".
- Darkness may be too unsettling for retirees.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from religious restrictions, water-soluable clothing, or hip, tongue, shoulder, immunological, liver, or clothing disorders, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Adventure is closed for emergency refurbishment from February 24 to April 7.
- Andy Davis originally intended for this adventure to showcase live machines.
- To test the adventure truck concept, engineers put a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on the Main Street Opera House roof.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.