Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lillian's Taxi Toon Twist thrill ride as seen from the top of an island
Lillian's Taxi Toon Twist
September 30, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Rating for mechanics:
A median score of zero happy faces
The Lillian's Taxi Toon Twist queue is like a trip into the back alley's of Toontown. The thrill ride taxis are built like Barnie the Cab, and as you drive you can twist them by twisting the dashboard.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this thrill ride repeatedly so you can say that you did.
- During any weather, this thrill ride may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- No babies or monkey business allowed.
- In a disguised location at the tippy top of the Lillian's Taxi Toon Twist, there is a planeball area for V.I.P.s.
- To test the thrill ride taxi idea, engineers rode a Davy Crockett canoe on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.