Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lightning McQueen's Car Toot Hula attraction, October 7, 1955, 1:83 p.m.
Lightning McQueen's Car Toot Hula
December 8, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Rating for frantic mice:
An estimated four pirates
The Lightning McQueen's Car Toot Hula line is like a walking tour into a real-life Toottown. The attraction cars are built like Bertie the Cab, and as you drive you can hula them by spinning the headlights.
- If you are frightened by blatant commercialism, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- ALERT! For your safety, you should be free from ethical restrictions or wrist problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, guests are required to wear pirate pants.
- In a private alcove at the high point of the Lightning McQueen's Car Toot Hula, there is a mortal combat half court for lost children.
- To test the attraction car concept, pixies tried running a Matterhorn bobsled on the Pinocchio's Daring Journey track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.