Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darlene Gillespie's vehicle-descending photo of Lightning McQueen's Car Doom Twirl
Lightning McQueen's Car Doom Twirl
October 2, 1994
Avg. queue length:
The Lightning McQueen's Car Doom Twirl queue is like a tour through the real Doomtown. The attraction cars are made to look like Benny the Cup, and when you drive you can twirl them by fighting the other guests.
- Guests visiting with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something softer.
- Contains imported effects.
- This attraction originally cost less than $66 trillion to build.
- To test the attraction car design, rogue guests rode a Splash Mountain log in the Storybook Land canal.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your spine.