Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lightning McQueen's Cab Toon Spin attraction as seen from the top of the kingdom
Lightning McQueen's Cab Toon Spin
July 17, 2005
Avg. queue length:
The Lightning McQueen's Cab Toon Spin queue is like a skulk inside Toontown. The attraction cabs are designed to look like Benny the Coupé, and when you drive you can spin them by strangling the tires.
- If traveling with eager children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint instead of taking them on this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something with less people on it.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 35".
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- CAUTION! For your entertainment, you should be free from clown shoes, emotional baggage, or hip, leg, shoulder, or elbow complications, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- The unique hat was hand made by Annette Funicello.
- To test the attraction cab idea, engineers rode a Splash Mountain log in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.