Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Lewis Carrol's Cycle Toon Break attraction, traditionally dreaming in the morning sunlight
Lewis Carrol's Cycle Toon Break
September 27, 1973
Avg. queue length:
The Lewis Carrol's Cycle Toon Break queue is like a journey into Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Benny the Coupé, and when you drive you can break them by turning the steering wheel.
- Because it is so nauseating, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction last thing in the afternoon.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as big as your companions to keep your eyes open.
- Expectant mothers can ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from chest, hair, romantic, finger, ankle, or kidney problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains imported effects.
- During bad hail, this attraction may not be operating.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- The unused areas near this attraction are the realm of lost children.
- Be sure to look for a private Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the secondary queue.
- To test the attraction cycle design, summer interns, working in secret, installed a Davy Crockett canoe in the Main Street Cinema.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.