Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's Motor Toon Twist attraction, September 15, 1977, 1:17 p.m.
Leota's Motor Toon Twist
July 31, 2002
Avg. queue length:
The Leota's Motor Toon Twist entrance is like a skulk inside Toontown. The attraction motors are shaped like Benny the Cop, and while you drive you can twist them by hugging the dashboard.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to wait until they're asleep after getting in line.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland tourists are invited to find this attraction for an hour after its closing.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, participants are required to wear custom waivers.
- This attraction could not have cost less than $129 to construct.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look up in the waiting room.
- To test the attraction motor idea, summer interns, working in secret, tried running an Autopia car in a Star Tours vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.