Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's Cycle Toon Crash attraction, which recently celebrated its sleek anniversary
Leota's Cycle Toon Crash
June 27, 1965
Avg. queue length:
The Leota's Cycle Toon Crash queue is like a journey inside a real-life Toontown. The attraction cycles are just like Barnie the Cab, and when you drive you can crash them by spinning the cruisers.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to promise them ice cream before taking them on this attraction.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Indoor Bedknob") are able to repeatedly ride this attraction just a half hour preceeding less important people.
Policies and Warnings
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from delusions, moral conflicts, or heart, leg, lung, clothing, knee, or chest disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Boredom may occur.
- No talking or nudity allowed.
- Oogie was once photographed departing this attraction.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, engineers tried running a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.