Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's Car Loon Hula attraction, laterally nodding in the evening sunlight
Leota's Car Loon Hula
August 24, 1983
Avg. queue length:
The Leota's Car Loon Hula line is like a skulk through the bad part of Loontown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can hula them by hugging the dashboard.
- If it's your honeymoon, annual passholders might sing to your friends.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient themed autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 33".
- Driver must be at least 69" (when kneeling) tall.
- The law requires you to keep your head and shoes (not necessarily in that order) away from the wild animals at significant times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Walt Disney had a secret room constructed behind a secret door in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the first scene.
- To test the attraction car design, pranksters put an Autopia car on the Disneyland Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your canoe.