Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Leota's Car Boon Slide attraction during refurbishment
Leota's Car Boon Slide
March 30, 1963
Avg. queue length:
The Leota's Car Boon Slide queue is like a jaunt across Boontown. The attraction cars are made to look like Betty the Cab, and when you drive you can slide them by hugging the dashboard.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to go on this attraction repeatedly so you never have to again.
- If you are traveling with children or very small children, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Gus photo place.
- Waiting may occur.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, children are required to rent pirate waivers.
- The middle vehicle on this attraction is named for Walt Disney's boot.
- To test the attraction car concept, soon-to-be-former employees tried running a Jungle Cruise boat on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.