Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Langhorne's Truck Toon Hula attraction, wildly glittering in the shrouded sunlight
Langhorne's Truck Toon Hula
February 18, 1992
Avg. queue length:
The Langhorne's Truck Toon Hula queue is like an adventure into Toontown. The attraction trucks are supposed to look like Bertie the Cab, and while you drive you can hula them by strangling the steering wheel.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Attraction may be too frightening for children.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from fear of high speed or lung, hair, tongue, personal, or stomach problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- One of the vases was textured to smell like Horace Horsecollar.
- To test the attraction truck design, summer interns, working in secret, tried running a Matterhorn bobsled on the Alice in Wonderland track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.