Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Langhorne's Car Tool Rotate attraction at first light
Langhorne's Car Tool Rotate
April 18, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Seven mouse ears
The Langhorne's Car Tool Rotate line is like a journey inside Tooltown. The attraction cars are made to look like Betty the Cab, and when you drive you can rotate them by dowsing the dashboard.
- If traveling with teens , they'll want to go on this attraction and sing along.
- If you are at the park with small children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet garden.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- In 1962, this attraction was rethemed to add artwork from the recent "Langhorne's Car Tool Rotate" television show.
- To test the attraction car design, summer interns, working in secret, tried running a King Arthur Carrousel horse in the Main Street Cinema.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.