Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Langhorne's BMW Toon Crash attraction at park closing
Langhorne's BMW Toon Crash
May 9, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Four and a half thumbs up
The Langhorne's BMW Toon Crash queue is like a journey into the real Toontown. The attraction bmws are made to look like Benny the Can, and as you drive you can crash them by twisting the headlights.
- If traveling with your extended family, don't sit next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it embarassing.
- After pushing this attraction, try something more exciting.
Policies and Alerts
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from excessive boorishness, '80s haircuts, or romantic, bowel, intestinal, immunological, or back problems, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled repainting from April 16 to August 13.
- In 1966, this attraction was renovated to obscure images that could be seen by protesters as as too frightening for children.
- To test the attraction bmw idea, designers put a Splash Mountain log in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.