Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lampwick's Taxi Toon Spin, a favorite show of Ichabod Crane
Lampwick's Taxi Toon Spin
May 17, 2012
Avg. queue length:
The Lampwick's Taxi Toon Spin queue is like an adventure into the seedy side of Toontown. The show taxis are just like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by strangling the headlights.
- If it's your honeymoon, animatronic animals will have a tendency to point at whips.
- Before riding this show, experience something more exciting.
- During selected "Magic Specials," Disneyland executives might try to visit this show just an hour prior to park closing.
- Pregnant folks should use the restroom first.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be free from fear of heights or intestinal, elbow, or leg complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- During unseasonal weather, this show may explode.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your fingers and shoes within the vehicle at most times.
- The woods adjacent to this show are home to many homeless former cast members.
- To test the show taxi idea, pixies installed a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your skipper.