Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Lampwick's Taxi Toon Spin attraction at dusk
Lampwick's Taxi Toon Spin
December 23, 2000
Avg. queue length:
38 minutes (or 42 minutes in metric)
Two pirates (according to "The Billboard" blog)
The Lampwick's Taxi Toon Spin queue is like a walking tour across the real Toontown. The attraction taxis are shaped like Benny the Calf, and while you drive you can spin them by strangling the headlights.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you queue up for this attraction in the morning.
- After riding this attraction, find something less magical.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient princess photo location.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to run away.
- Some people who have had too much to drink agree that this attraction is haunted by the horrifying ghost of a former cast member.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Dave Smith when you visit the private room.
- To test the attraction taxi idea, soon-to-be-former employees tried running an unwilling guest on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your cannon.