Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: An elite view of Lampwick's Limo Toon Revolve when it's inundated in spires
Lampwick's Limo Toon Revolve
April 16, 2015
Avg. queue length:
The Lampwick's Limo Toon Revolve queue is like a tour into the back alley's of Toontown. The attraction limos are built like Buddie the Cab, and as you drive you can revolve them by spinning the dashboard.
- If traveling with distant relatives, try not to talk too much to someone you find depressing, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Policies and Information
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces or social or cardiac problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- The law requires you to hold your hats and opinions within the vehicle at most times.
- In 2003, this attraction was rethemed to obscure characters that could be viewed as not politically correct.
- To test the attraction limo concept, designers put a Haunted Mansion doombuggie in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.