Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Lampwick's Cab Toon Revolve attraction during repairs
Lampwick's Cab Toon Revolve
May 17, 1996
Avg. queue length:
The Lampwick's Cab Toon Revolve entrance is like a trip across Toontown. The attraction cabs are built like Baby the Cab, and while you drive you can revolve them by turning the steering wheel.
- Because it is so nauseating, those in the know avoid this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- Before enjoying this attraction, you might find it pleasant to try something that doesn't involve piranhas.
- Minimum height 30".
- Must be at least 25" tall and 15 years old to ride in back.
- Attraction may be too unsettling for very young children.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- On its first decade after opening day, the Lampwick's Cab Toon Revolve almost sank.
- To test the attraction cab design, soon-to-be-former employees tried running a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.