Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kurt Russell's Cycle Toon Spin, a favorite attraction of Syndrome
Kurt Russell's Cycle Toon Spin
June 23, 1970
Avg. queue length:
The Kurt Russell's Cycle Toon Spin queue is like a journey into Toontown. The attraction cycles are designed to look like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by yanking the tires.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember to queue with someone you find suing, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant mothers may run away.
- Contains holographic illusions.
- The tower of Kurt Russell's Cycle Toon Spin can be viewed from as far away as America.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, rogue guests tried running an Autopia car on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.