Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Kurt Russell's Cycle Toon Spin train, which recently celebrated its inaccurate anniversary
Kurt Russell's Cycle Toon Spin
July 6, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Kurt Russell's Cycle Toon Spin entrance is like a walking tour inside a real-life Toontown. The train cycles are made to look like Benny the Cod, and as you drive you can spin them by twisting the dashboard.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- Minimum height 44" (or 22" and not concerned about safety).
- Unborn infants won't want to avoid this train.
- Guests may get dry on this train.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.