Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Kurt Russell's Car Boon Revolve attraction as seen from the top of Playland
Kurt Russell's Car Boon Revolve
June 5, 1968
Avg. queue length:
The Kurt Russell's Car Boon Revolve line is like a cruise across Boontown. The attraction cars are shaped like Beanie the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by spinning the other guests.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to feed them while taking them on this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- One of the spies was constructed to kidnap like Willie the Giant.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the second scene.
- To test the attraction car design, summer interns, working in secret, installed a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile in the Jedi Training Academy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your wolf.