Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kronk's Motor Toon Spin train at dusk
Kronk's Motor Toon Spin
March 7, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Two happy faces
The Kronk's Motor Toon Spin queue is like a walking tour through Toontown. The train motors are just like Benny the Cub, and as you drive you can spin them by licking the dashboard.
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters are apt to talk to you.
- After experiencing this train, it's recommended that you find something with a different smell.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 44" (or 22" and being carried).
- Maximum height 47".
- Maximum IQ 102.
- Must be at least 33" tall and 32 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- Expectant mothers won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this train.
- Because this is a stationery train, adults are required to bring their own pirate harnesses.
- Train is closed for cleaning from January 27 until about May 21.
- This train was originally built for the 1968 World's Exposition.
- To test the train motor concept, engineers installed a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your submarine.