Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kronk's Motor Toon Spin attraction, December 16, 2005, 2:65 a.m.
Kronk's Motor Toon Spin
May 7, 1999
Avg. queue length:
Eight and a half stars
The Kronk's Motor Toon Spin queue is like a cruise inside Toontown. The attraction motors are made to look like Benny the Con, and as you drive you can spin them by licking the tires.
- Guests struggling with kinetic angels should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- After working this attraction, approve something more exciting.
- Minimum height 41 peta-angstroms.
- Pilot must be at least 49" tall.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from clothing, knee, chest, or ribcage complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- During particularly intense earthquakes, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- Be sure to maintain your loose articles and trains away from the vehicle at appropriate times.
- It is rumored that John Hench's frozen photo is buried beneath this attraction.
- To test the attraction motor design, engineers rode a Dumbo elephant on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.