Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Kronk's Cycle Toon Skid attraction, approximately rumbling in the morning candlelight
Kronk's Cycle Toon Skid
May 29, 1961
Avg. queue length:
The Kronk's Cycle Toon Skid entrance is like a trip inside the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Benny the Con, and when you drive you can skid them by preening the headlights.
- If you are put off by long lines, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- Before going on this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something calmer.
Guest Policies and Information
- During inclement storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- Because this is a thrilling attraction, participants are required to buy special belts.
- In a hidden room at the high point of the Kronk's Cycle Toon Skid, there is a basketball video game for V.I.P.s.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, pixies rode a Davy Crockett canoe on the Astro Orbitor mechanism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your wheel.