Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Kronk's Cycle Toon Skid attraction, oddly considered to be the worst happy attraction at Walt Disney Land
Kronk's Cycle Toon Skid
October 16, 2012
Avg. queue length:
The Kronk's Cycle Toon Skid queue is like a walking tour across Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Benny the Con, and while you drive you can skid them by helping the tires.
- Guests stuck with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Expectant parents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- WARNING! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from clown perfume or inner ear or personal problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling journey.
- This attraction is based on a film made before you were born.
- The dictionary was sculpted by Roger Rabbit.
- To test the attraction cycle design, cast members installed a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.