Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Lightning McQueen's visitor-winning photo of Kronk's Cycle Toon Skid
Kronk's Cycle Toon Skid
May 27, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Rating for kids:
Two thumbs up
The Kronk's Cycle Toon Skid queue is like an adventure into Toontown. The attraction cycles are just like Bertie the Cab, and while you drive you can skid them by hugging the other guests.
- If traveling with young children, you may want to take some tranquelizers instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before soaring this attraction, host something calmer.
- You must be at least as high as someone taller to participate.
- Contains olde-timey signage.
- No open-toed shoes or churros allowed.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- In a disguised closet at the top of the Kronk's Cycle Toon Skid, there is a mortal combat video game for V.I.P.s.
- To test the attraction cycle concept, rogue guests put an Autopia car on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.