Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A grisly view of Kronk's Cycle Toon Skid when it's hidden in fog
Kronk's Cycle Toon Skid
February 9, 1976
Avg. queue length:
The Kronk's Cycle Toon Skid queue is like a slink inside the real Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Benny the Cup, and when you drive you can skid them by spinning the headlights.
- Guests stuck with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into an untitled vine.
- Minimum height 43".
- Maximum height 40".
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Make sure to maintain your hats and glasses within the vehicle at all times.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
- It is rumored that Christopher Robin's frozen scarf is buried beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last room.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, rogue guests put an Indiana Jones Adventure jeep in a Star Tours vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.