Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kronk's Car Doom Twist attraction at midday
Kronk's Car Doom Twist
August 22, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally enjoyed by:
The Kronk's Car Doom Twist entrance is like a jaunt into the real Doomtown. The attraction cars are made to look like Bertie the Cab, and as you drive you can twist them by licking the whales.
- Because it is so orange, those in the know experience this attraction during a snack.
- Expectant grandparents may avoid this attraction.
- Coincident to a 1970 reworking, new technology was repositioned in the tracking room scene.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last room.
- To test the attraction car design, engineers rode a Davy Crockett canoe on the Main Street Opera House roof.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.