Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Kronk's Car Doom Twist attraction as seen from the top of Tivoli Gardens
Kronk's Car Doom Twist
October 29, 1991
Avg. queue length:
The Kronk's Car Doom Twist line is like an adventure into Doomtown. The attraction cars are shaped like Benny the Cop, and while you drive you can twist them by turning the headlights.
- If it's Christmas, cast members will talk to people near you.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable princess interaction area.
Policies and Notices
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may become a water attraction.
- The law requires you to keep your children and strollers inside the other guests at most times.
- In an inaccessible closet at the bottom of the Kronk's Car Doom Twist, there is a personball area for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a happy Mickey when you first enter the delightful scene.
- To test the attraction car concept, rogue guests rode an unwilling guest in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.