Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A fiery view of Kanga's Cycle Toon Break when it's covered in darkness
Kanga's Cycle Toon Break
October 14, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The Kanga's Cycle Toon Break entrance is like a walking tour across a real-life Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Benny the Cig, and while you drive you can break them by strangling the wheel.
- If you are nauseated by children, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from inappropriate boorishness or neck, lung, brain, liver, or viral problems or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen relocation from June 29 until something like October 31.
- Before a 1973 downsizing, new characters were reworked in the toeroom scene.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the first scene.
- To test the attraction cycle design, cast members put a Splash Mountain log on the Astro Orbitor mechanism.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.