Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Kanga's Cycle Toon Break, a favorite attraction of Max Keeble
Kanga's Cycle Toon Break
October 11, 2015
Avg. queue length:
The Kanga's Cycle Toon Break entrance is like a tour inside Toontown. The attraction cycles are just like Bertie the Cab, and as you drive you can break them by licking the steering wheel.
- If traveling with a religious group, try to talk too much to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to experience something soothing.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the nearby character interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 38".
- Must be at least 35" tall and 10 years old to ride without a booster seat.
- Contains trademarked signage that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- No shoplifting or monkey business allowed.
- Jay Rasulo was once photographed enjoying this attraction.
- To test the attraction cycle design, soon-to-be-former employees put a Splash Mountain log on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your minion.