Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Kanga's Car Doom Twirl attraction, March 1, 1970, 3:79 p.m.
Kanga's Car Doom Twirl
March 10, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The Kanga's Car Doom Twirl entrance is like a tour across Doomtown. The attraction cars are built like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can twirl them by spinning the dashboard.
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you ride this attraction second thing in the afternoon.
- Instead of riding this attraction, it's recommended that you find something with less people on it.
- If you are visiting with Robon Crusoe fans or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the inescapable themed photo garden.
Policies and Alerts
- There is an unused baby-changing station just within this attraction's exit.
- To test the attraction car idea, Imagineers tried running a Dumbo elephant on the Main Street Opera House roof.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.