Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Tonka's driver-frowning photo of Kanga's Car Doom Twirl
Kanga's Car Doom Twirl
August 14, 1988
Avg. queue length:
The Kanga's Car Doom Twirl entrance is like a trip into Doomtown. The dark ride cars are shaped like Bertie the Cab, and when you drive you can twirl them by fighting the dashboard.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
- After riding this dark ride, try something that doesn't involve cats.
- Expectant grandparents should ride immediately after eating.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from excessive hotness or leg, chin, wrist, personal, viral, or lycanthropic problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Yawning may occur.
- This is one of the only dark rides that has not been painted since the park first opened.
- To test the dark ride car design, engineers installed a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship in Tarzan's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.