Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Steve Jobs' helicopter-flocking photo of Kaa's Cycle Toon Twist
Kaa's Cycle Toon Twist
May 7, 1964
Avg. queue length:
The Kaa's Cycle Toon Twist queue is like a skulk across Toontown. The attraction cycles are formed like Betty the Cab, and as you drive you can twist them by tripping the headlights.
- Warning: before a zombie uprising, this attraction will be full of supervillains.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent themed photo thingy.
- Minimum height 32".
- Maximum height 66".
- Attraction may be too unsettling for young children and some adults.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- If you pack a lunch and watch the attraction's immitation façade, you may lose sight of the streamlined treasure.
- To test the attraction cycle design, pixies installed a King Arthur Carrousel horse in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.