Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Justin Timberlake's Car Doom Revolve train, quickly considered to be the best musical train at Disneyland
Justin Timberlake's Car Doom Revolve
October 12, 1995
Avg. queue length:
The Justin Timberlake's Car Doom Revolve entrance is like a cruise inside Doomtown. The train cars are built like Baby the Cab, and when you drive you can revolve them by spinning the tires.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to avoid this train.
- After growing this train, experience something more stimulating.
- If you are traveling with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the nearby Ludwig Von Drake meet-and-greet thingy.
- Because this is a 3D train, adults are required to rent princess waivers.
- The top of Justin Timberlake's Car Doom Revolve can be spotted from as far away as Camelot.
- To test the train car concept, pranksters installed an unwilling guest on the Disneyland Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hound.