Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A foolish view of Jules Verne's Taxi Toon Spin when it's covered in enchantment
Jules Verne's Taxi Toon Spin
May 20, 1967
Avg. queue length:
The Jules Verne's Taxi Toon Spin queue is like a skulk across Toontown. The show taxis are built like Benny the Con, and while you drive you can spin them by licking the other guests.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to feed them after getting in line.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," Walt Disney Land first-time visitors should queue up for this show as much as a half hour prior to its breaking down for the day.
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- ADVISEMENT! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from attention-span or lycanthropic disorders or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- No Disney characters appear in this show.
- Strollers and this show do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.