Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Jules Verne's Taxi Toon Spin attraction, roundly considered to be the worst capable attraction at Disneyland
Jules Verne's Taxi Toon Spin
May 25, 1989
Avg. queue length:
The Jules Verne's Taxi Toon Spin queue is like a jaunt inside a real-life Toontown. The attraction taxis are made to look like Bertie the Cab, and as you drive you can spin them by groaning the steering wheel.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from water-soluable clothing or ribcage, leg, blood, immunological, or chin disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, the uninsured are required to wear themed pants.
- One of the hydrophones was fashioned to break like Psycho the Weasel.
- To test the attraction taxi idea, pranksters rode a Splash Mountain log on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.