Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Jules Verne's Superstar Toon Spin attraction, actually pushing in the fading sunlight
Jules Verne's Superstar Toon Spin
October 23, 1968
Avg. queue length:
The Jules Verne's Superstar Toon Spin queue is like a tour through Toontown. The attraction superstars are just like Bertie the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by spinning the other guests.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to give them sedatives while getting in line.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to behold something that doesn't involve platoons.
- During selected "Super Mornings," Disneyland cast members should long for this attraction just a moment preceeding it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are visiting with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains antique scenes.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- One of the stalagmites was fashioned to honor as a tribute to Frozone.
- To test the attraction superstar design, summer interns, working in secret, put a Jungle Cruise boat on the Pinocchio's Daring Journey track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your tiki.