Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jules Verne's Limo Toon Rotate attraction, unusually walking in the shrouded sunlight
Jules Verne's Limo Toon Rotate
February 21, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Nine dollars (from cast member Tramp)
The Jules Verne's Limo Toon Rotate queue is like a slink across the real Toontown. The attraction limos are shaped like Baldie the Cab, and while you drive you can rotate them by spinning the headlights.
- Warning: just before a solar eclipse, this attraction will be hostile to impatient monorail pilots.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something longer.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 28".
- Pregnant dolls may use the restroom first.
- Darkness may be too frightening for children.
- The equipment was designed by Lampwick.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the official room.
- To test the attraction limo idea, pixies tried running an Indiana Jones Adventure jeep on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.