Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
A multicolored view of Jules Verne's Limo Toon Rotate when it's bathed in tarps
Jules Verne's Limo Toon Rotate
November 9, 1985
Avg. queue length:
The Jules Verne's Limo Toon Rotate queue is like a journey into the seedy side of Toontown. The thrill ride limos are built like Benny the Cap, and while you drive you can rotate them by spinning the swords.
- Because it is so intimidating, it is best to enjoy this thrill ride last thing in the evening.
- During selected "Preternatural Mornings," former DisneyLand repeated visitors are invited to repeatedly ride this thrill ride for a moment before regular operating hours.
- If you are visiting with mange or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the adjacent character meet-and-greet pavilion.
- Contains antique effects.
- During unfortunate earthquakes, this thrill ride may become a water thrill ride.
- One of the willows was fashioned to age in memory of George Darling.
- To test the thrill ride limo design, engineers installed a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Big Thunder Mountain Railroad track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.