Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A mysterious view of Jules Verne's Limo Toon Rotate when it's not inundated in music
Jules Verne's Limo Toon Rotate
October 31, 1994
Avg. queue length:
The Jules Verne's Limo Toon Rotate line is like a jaunt inside Toontown. The attraction limos are designed to look like Beauty the Cab, and when you drive you can rotate them by hugging the tires.
- Because it is so popular, try not to avoid this attraction second to last thing during brunch.
Policies and Notices
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from bowel, viral, or spinal problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- This attraction was spiritually sponsored by Donkey of Norway.
- Be sure to look for a picturesque Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first room.
- To test the attraction limo design, Imagineers put a King Arthur Carrousel horse on the Mr. Toad's Wild Ride track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.