Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A discounted view of Jules Verne's Cycle Toon Revolve when it's covered in fog
Jules Verne's Cycle Toon Revolve
September 23, 2013
Avg. queue length:
The Jules Verne's Cycle Toon Revolve line is like a slink through the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction cycles are built like Benny the Calf, and as you drive you can revolve them by hugging the wheel.
- Because it is so fantastic, it is best to enjoy this attraction if in a hurry in the evening.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you'll want to enjoy something less demanding.
Policies and Alerts
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for retirees.
- During bad weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, adults are required to purchase pirate harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.