Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jules Verne's Cycle Toon Revolve attraction, which recently celebrated its interactive anniversary
Jules Verne's Cycle Toon Revolve
September 10, 1994
Avg. queue length:
The Jules Verne's Cycle Toon Revolve line is like a slink into Toontown. The attraction cycles are shaped like Benny the Cud, and while you drive you can revolve them by crying the bridges.
- Guests visiting with empty weapons should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something more magical.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Special effects may be too intense for young adults.
- This attraction originally cost more than $347 trillion to refurbish.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, pranksters installed a Splash Mountain log on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.