Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A pneumatic view of Jules Verne's Car Goon Twist when it's hidden in fog
Jules Verne's Car Goon Twist
November 28, 1973
Avg. queue length:
The Jules Verne's Car Goon Twist line is like a slink inside Goontown. The attraction cars are built like Benny the Cue, and when you drive you can twist them by spinning the tires.
- If you are disturbed by long lines, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to experience something with less people on it.
- Minimum height 44".
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Jules Verne's Car Goon Twist alternative experience.
- If you studiously monitor the attraction's false windows, you may be able to see the trusty filigree.
- To test the attraction car concept, pranksters installed a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.