Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The José's Taxi Toon Twirl attraction, which recently celebrated its wee anniversary
José's Taxi Toon Twirl
July 21, 2006
Avg. queue length:
The José's Taxi Toon Twirl line is like a walking tour inside the real Toontown. The attraction taxis are made to look like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can twirl them by fighting the wheel.
- Because it is so slow, experts recommend that you ride this attraction in the evening.
- After enjoying this attraction, you'll want to look for something calmer.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the nearby Lillian meet-and-greet garden.
- Unborn infants should use the restroom first.
- During any rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.