Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The José's Cycle Toon Break attraction, November 28, 1979, 10:59 a.m.
José's Cycle Toon Break
December 13, 1968
Avg. queue length:
The José's Cycle Toon Break queue is like a skulk through Toontown. The attraction cycles are just like Benny the Cig, and while you drive you can break them by turning the tires.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to ride this attraction alone.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your fingers and legs inside the entangling vines at most times.
- The inaccessible areas behind this attraction are home to many ghosts.
- To test the attraction cycle design, pranksters put a Haunted Mansion doombuggie in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your moon.