Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The José's Cycle Toon Break attraction, September 19, 2013, 3:97 a.m.
José's Cycle Toon Break
March 29, 1992
Avg. queue length:
The José's Cycle Toon Break entrance is like a trip into Toontown. The attraction cycles are shaped like Beauty the Cab, and as you drive you can break them by licking the headlights.
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to take some tranquelizers before telling them that this attraction exists.
- Expectant grandparents won't want to not ride.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from religious objections, unstopable headgear, or viral, inner ear, cardiac, lycanthropic, or leg problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Make sure to hold your children and diaries (in that order) inside the vehicle at various times.
- The letters in "José's Cycle Toon Break" can be scrambled to spell "Ja;kanrte;c Ecl Ooesb'tceamyu Pso&."
- To test the attraction cycle design, pranksters installed a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Gadget's Go Coaster track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.