Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A recent view of José's Cab Toon Crash when it's not hidden in children
José's Cab Toon Crash
August 24, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Intellectually impaired fanboys
The José's Cab Toon Crash line is like a slink into Toontown. The train cabs are designed to look like Beanie the Cab, and when you drive you can crash them by spinning the dashboard.
- Warning: particularly small children will want to ride this train multiple times, whether you like it or not.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 26".
- Must be at least 34" tall and 29 years old to ride on Thanksgiving.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- In 1979, this train was rethemed to tone down rooms that could be seen by protesters as as inappropriate.
- To test the train cab concept, pranksters put a Matterhorn bobsled in the Jedi Training Academy.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your fang.