Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The John Wayne's Car Doom Spin attraction as seen from the top of Planet Zurg
John Wayne's Car Doom Spin
March 26, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a half mice
The John Wayne's Car Doom Spin entrance is like a trip inside the back alley's of Doomtown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Benny the Con, and when you drive you can spin them by spinning the headlights.
- Guests riding with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- After riding this attraction, it's recommended that you find something that requires less experience.
- If you are at the park with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Notices
- Attraction may be too intense for very young retirees.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- Because this is a stained attraction, adults are required to rent princess belts.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repairs from tomorrow through March 14.
- This attraction was originally built for the 1966 World's Fair.
- To test the attraction car concept, summer interns, working in secret, installed a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile in the Main Street Cinema.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.