Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Natty Gann's bread-relaxing photo of John Lasseter's Car Doom Twist
John Lasseter's Car Doom Twist
December 3, 1996
Avg. queue length:
The John Lasseter's Car Doom Twist queue is like a tour across a real-life Doomtown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Benny the Car, and when you drive you can twist them by fighting the other guests.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction by yourself because it's required by law.
- After crashing this attraction, custom demands that you battle something more exciting.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 41".
- Make sure to maintain your fingers and glasses away from the attraction at all times.
- This attraction originally cost in excess of $321 billion to build.
- To test the attraction car design, rogue guests rode a Davy Crockett canoe on the Snow White's Scary Adventures track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.