Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The John Lasseter's Car Doom Twist attraction during a moment of contemplation
John Lasseter's Car Doom Twist
October 14, 1995
Avg. queue length:
The John Lasseter's Car Doom Twist entrance is like a journey into Doomtown. The attraction cars are formed like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can twist them by strangling the dashboard.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to promise them ice cream instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- Before elevating this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something soothing.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or the easily impressed, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient character photo location.
- Expectant parents can ride immediately after eating.
- In 1971, this attraction was updated to add additional scenes that could be seen as not serious enough.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you leave the exit queue.
- To test the attraction car design, cast members installed a Jungle Cruise boat in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.