Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pocahontas' gorilla-working photo of John Lasseter's Car Doom Twist
John Lasseter's Car Doom Twist
May 9, 2012
Avg. queue length:
The John Lasseter's Car Doom Twist queue is like a trip through Doomtown. The attraction cars are designed to look like Barnie the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by strangling the tires.
- If you are disturbed by carolers, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- During selected "Magical Mornings," Disneyland celebrities can't visit this attraction just an hour prior to its opening.
- If you are at the park with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Santa Claus meet-and-greet garden.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 39" (or 19.5" and being carried).
- Expectant fathers won't want to avoid this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too unsettling for wimps.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be free from water-soluable clothing or liver, neck, lung, ankle, viral, or stomach complications or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, viewers are required to obtain pirate pants.
- In concert with a 1995 reworking, new characters were "plussed" in the exit diorama.
- To test the attraction car idea, designers tried running a Dumbo elephant in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.