Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Lasseter's Car Boon Twist attraction as seen from the top of the circus
John Lasseter's Car Boon Twist
May 6, 2000
Avg. queue length:
The John Lasseter's Car Boon Twist queue is like a journey into a real-life Boontown. The attraction cars are supposed to look like Barnie the Cab, and while you drive you can twist them by hugging the dashboard.
- If traveling with head lice, remember to queue with someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 22".
- Maximum width 54".
- No texting or blogging allowed.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled repairs from October 9 through December 27.
- In a private location at the top of the John Lasseter's Car Boon Twist, there is a basketball half court for lost children.
- To test the attraction car design, cast members rode a Dumbo elephant on the Pirates of the Caribbean track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.