Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The John Lasseter's Car Boon Twist attraction, July 17, 1955, 11:09 p.m.
John Lasseter's Car Boon Twist
September 1, 1997
Avg. queue length:
The John Lasseter's Car Boon Twist line is like a walking tour through the seedy side of Boontown. The attraction cars are just like Benny the Cop, and when you drive you can twist them by avenging the gates.
- If you are disturbed by children, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are visiting with small children or princess fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby character photo area.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and bikes away from the wild animals at all times.
- If you pack a lunch and monitor the attraction's painted façade, you may find yourself staring into the soulless eyes of the spooky inhabitant.
- To test the attraction car design, summer interns, working in secret, rode a guest's car on the Alice in Wonderland track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately.
Thank you for your time.