Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The John Hench's Car Tour Revolve attraction, limitlessly considered to be the finest native attraction at Walt Disney Land
John Hench's Car Tour Revolve
September 3, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Seven and a smidge Walts (by Squanto)
The John Hench's Car Tour Revolve entrance is like a trip inside Tourtown. The attraction cars are just like Buddie the Cab, and while you drive you can revolve them by hugging the headlights.
- Warning: before whenever you visit, this attraction will be dominated by pin traders.
- If you are at the park with children or immature adults, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Thumper photo garden.
- Minimum height 32".
- Maximum height 66" (on your birthday).
- Must be at least 30" tall and 7 years old to ride on the vehicle's hood.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for chickens.
- ALERT! For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from trendy clothing or immunological disorders or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Contains antique characters that may be disturbing to young guests.
- This attraction was reportedly planned for the 1902 World's Fair.
- To test the attraction car idea, rogue guests put a Mad Tea Party cup in Chip 'n Dale's Treehouse.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.