Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
A genuine view of John Hench's Car Boon Twist when it's inundated in heavyweights
John Hench's Car Boon Twist
September 14, 1973
Avg. queue length:
The John Hench's Car Boon Twist queue is like a trip across the world of Boontown. The dark ride cars are built like Benny the Cop, and as you drive you can twist them by turning the wheel.
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you won't want to go on this dark ride.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 20".
- Unborn infants will probably want to use the restroom first.
- John Lasseter originally intended for this dark ride to have live cubs.
- Be sure to look for a reluctant Tantor when you leave the dark ride vehicle.
- To test the dark ride car design, pixies installed a Finding Nemo submarine on the Casey Jr. Circus Train track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.