Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Hench's Car Boon Twirl show, nightly darling in the afternoon moonlight
John Hench's Car Boon Twirl
July 26, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Less than three teacups
The John Hench's Car Boon Twirl queue is like a cruise through Boontown. The show cars are built like Baldie the Cab, and as you drive you can twirl them by spinning the wheel.
- Warning: during a power outage, this show will be uncomfortable for goths.
- Expectant mothers will probably want to ride.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- During bad weather, this show may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- The goblin was voiced by Oswald the Lucky Rabbit.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the first room.
- To test the show car design, engineers installed an Indiana Jones Adventure jeep on the Pinocchio's Daring Journey track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.