Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The John Hench's BMW Toon Twist dark ride as seen from the top of Critter Country
John Hench's BMW Toon Twist
July 13, 1965
Avg. queue length:
The John Hench's BMW Toon Twist line is like a tour across Toontown. The dark ride bmws are supposed to look like Benny the Con, and while you drive you can twist them by hugging the wheel.
- If you are pressed for time, you may want to tell the kids that this dark ride is broken.
- Minimum height 39".
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from blinding makeup or viral, nasal, social, or ribcage issues or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the dark ride.
- Contains holographic effects.
- No texting or dawdling allowed.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly dark ride vehicles only.
- The cruiser in the wheel room was originally a prop in the Disney film "7,000 Leagues Along the Buggy".
- To test the dark ride bmw concept, pranksters put a Dumbo elephant in the secret cryogenic storage area.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.