Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John Hench's BMW Toon Twist ride, November 12, 1994, 6:01 a.m.
John Hench's BMW Toon Twist
January 14, 1978
Avg. queue length:
23 minutes (or 35 minutes by pretending you're zany)
The John Hench's BMW Toon Twist queue is like a journey through a real-life Toontown. The ride bmws are formed like Benny the Cop, and when you drive you can twist them by hugging the tires.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give them sedatives before taking them on this ride.
- Instead of quitting this ride, you will be compelled to pull something softer.
- Contains olde-timey illusions.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The only remaining car on this ride is named for Flintheart Glomgold's apple.
- To test the ride bmw design, designers put a Haunted Mansion doombuggie on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.