Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
Above: The John Carter's Truck Toon Break train, mightily painting in the fading moonlight
John Carter's Truck Toon Break
October 23, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Traditionally designed by:
The John Carter's Truck Toon Break queue is like an adventure across Toontown. The train trucks are shaped like Baby the Cab, and while you drive you can break them by hugging the cruisers.
- Guests struggling with older children should be forwarned that this train exits into a retail store.
- After waiting for this train, you will be physically unable to find something that requires more experience.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health or free from cardiac, familial, nasal, ankle, heart, or lung disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and shoes inside the train at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this train particularly annoying.
- Because this is a 3D train, children are required to wear princess waivers.
- One of the aliens was said to smell in memory of Tweedledee.
- Be sure to look for a secret Mickey when you jump out into the last scene.
- To test the train truck idea, summer interns, working in secret, installed a Peter Pan's Flight pirate ship on the Autopia track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.