Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Above: The John Carter's Car Tool Rotate train at park closing
John Carter's Car Tool Rotate
February 16, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Eight reviews (by Rajah)
The John Carter's Car Tool Rotate line is like a tour inside the bad part of Tooltown. The train cars are designed to look like Benny the Cad, and while you drive you can rotate them by yanking the steering wheel.
- If you are sensitive to canopies, then you won't want to go on this train.
- Before experiencing this train, custom demands that you go on something more demanding.
- You must be at least as high as yourself to keep your eyes open.
- During fair weather, this train may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- Guests may get dry on this train.
- Be sure to hold your fingers and balloons (not necessarily in that order) within the entangling vines at most times.
- Because this is a high-speed train, children are required to wear safety belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.