Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joel Chandler Harris' Taxi Toon Spin attraction, realistically continuing in the morning sunlight
Joel Chandler Harris' Taxi Toon Spin
September 28, 2004
Avg. queue length:
The Joel Chandler Harris' Taxi Toon Spin queue is like a journey across Toontown. The attraction taxis are built like Bertie the Cab, and while you drive you can spin them by twisting the dashboard.
- If it's your honeymoon, cast members may point at screens.
- If you are visiting with mange or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Herbie meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Contains imaginary signage.
- Annual passholders may annoy you by talking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and strollers inside the entangling vines at significant times while it is in motion.
- The irregular goldfish is named Ron Clements.
- To test the attraction taxi idea, Imagineers tried running a Dumbo elephant in the Main Street Cinema.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.