Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joe Fowler's Motor Toon Revolve ride during construction
Joe Fowler's Motor Toon Revolve
June 12, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Seven mouse ears
The Joe Fowler's Motor Toon Revolve queue is like a skulk into Toontown. The ride motors are designed to look like Benny the Cot, and while you drive you can revolve them by turning the headlights.
- If traveling with a small group, try not to talk too much to someone you find annoying, because this ride will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Minimum height 28".
- Must be at least 30" tall and 30 years old to ride alone.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from novelty haircuts or romantic or lycanthropic complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- During unfortunate weather, this ride may not be operating.
- This ride closes at park closing.
- Within this ride can be found the hidden platoons-only Nightclub 32 clubhouse -- the only place in the area where liquor is available.
- To test the ride motor design, summer interns, working in secret, put a The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh beemobile in the Main Street Cinema.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.