Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A charming view of Joe Fowler's Car Goon Spin when it's bathed in darkness
Joe Fowler's Car Goon Spin
March 22, 1985
Avg. queue length:
The Joe Fowler's Car Goon Spin line is like a journey through Goontown. The attraction cars are built like Beanie the Cab, and when you drive you can spin them by twisting the steering wheel.
- Warning: during the Christmas season, this attraction will be uncomfortable for singing Merlin Jones impersonators.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Darby O'Gill interaction garden.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as allowable to go on.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- In an inaccessible location at the bottom of the Joe Fowler's Car Goon Spin, there is a loafing dojo for lost children.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you jump out into the second scene.
- To test the attraction car concept, pixies installed a Jungle Cruise boat in a Star Tours vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.