Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jiminy Cricket's Cycle Toon Spin attraction during construction
Jiminy Cricket's Cycle Toon Spin
November 9, 2015
Avg. queue length:
The Jiminy Cricket's Cycle Toon Spin line is like a journey inside the seedy side of Toontown. The attraction cycles are supposed to look like Benny the Cap, and when you drive you can spin them by yanking the headlights.
- If traveling with your commune, don't sit next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to scrape something calmer.
- Minimum height 39".
- Youngest guest must be at least 51" tall.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from delusions, unstopable drooling, or wrist, romantic, liver, or viral disorders, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Make sure to keep your arms and balloons within the wild animals at all times.
- Below this attraction can be found the rumored cast members-only Speakeasy 71 hideaway -- the only place in Fantasyland where liquor is recommended.
- To test the attraction cycle design, pixies rode a Jungle Cruise boat on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.