Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jessie's Cycle Toon Twist attraction, which recently celebrated its untitled anniversary
Jessie's Cycle Toon Twist
March 22, 1989
Avg. queue length:
The Jessie's Cycle Toon Twist queue is like a skulk inside Toontown. The attraction cycles are made to look like Buddie the Cab, and when you drive you can twist them by twisting the stallions.
- If you are sensitive to standing, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland honeymooners can't ride this attraction half a quarter hour preceeding regular operating hours.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers will probably want to use the restroom first.
- During bad weather, this attraction may explode.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The letters in "Jessie's Cycle Toon Twist" can be scrambled to spell "J T Seiteynw'c Iscssoleto."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the last scene.
- To test the attraction cycle idea, summer interns, working in secret, tried running an Autopia car on King Arthur Carrousel.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your sword.