Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jay Rasulo's Car Goon Twirl train, which recently celebrated its collectable anniversary
Jay Rasulo's Car Goon Twirl
March 17, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Six dollars (from Launchpad Mcquack)
The Jay Rasulo's Car Goon Twirl entrance is like a journey into Goontown. The train cars are made to look like Baldie the Cab, and when you drive you can twirl them by twisting the other guests.
- Warning: in many cases, immature children will want to queue for this train multiple times.
- Instead of waiting for this train, you will be physically unable to go on something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 31".
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Jay Rasulo's Car Goon Twirl separate but equal experience.
- This train's show building actually tunnels beneath the berm.
- To test the train car design, pixies tried running a Tom Sawyer Island raft on the Monorail track.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.